Monday, January 30, 2012

one year Ago...


Hello.

 Today marks the "one year anniversary" of when I started this blog. I've been thinking it, and I felt that such a momentous day deserved a blog post. But I have a problem... I don't really know what to write about.

 I could write about how much my life has changed during this last year. How I'm finally starting to figure out what it is I want to do with this life God has given to me.And how, as I'm figuring things out, I still get so scared. How I've learned am learning to trust God with every aspect of my life.

 Or maybe something simple like how I like my handwriting a bit more than I used to. I still don't love it, but I'm OK with it now.

 Or I could write about how ""cookie day adventures"" sort of just faded away into nothingness.

 I could write about how much God has shown to me; how He's shown Himself to me; how He loves and cares for me. And how the trials I've gone through have brought me closer to Him, and have assured me that He will always be with me.

 Maybe about the friends I've made, or even just met in passing. About what great, supportive friends I have, new and old.

 Or I could simply write about how this year has made me realize that I'm growing up. Whether I like it, or am ready for it, or not. And that being 18 is quite a bit harder than being 17.

 But I don't think I'll write about any of those things.

 I really don't know what to write about...

It's been an eventful year :)

Xoxo,
           <3 ichelle

1 comment:

Anything Could Happen said...

awe you're so precious Mimis, I love you :)
your words say so many things without having to be long sentences or paragraphs. Makes me curious about alll the things you "could talk about" :P