Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas two-thousand eleven

Fog.





Tradition.



Peaceful.


Owl City.


Cookie.


Bracelet. My friend made this for me.


Picture. From my sister.


Necklace. My friend made this!


Flower. My friend crocheted this for me to wear in my hair :)


Garlic. For the mashed potatoes.

Necklace. My sister made this for me. Isn't it beautiful?


Gift.


Earrings. Given to me by my sister's sister-in-law, Keiki (Psst! She has a Facebook page where you can buy other treasures like this!)


Festive.

Necklace. We did a White Elephant gift exchange with my sister and her husband's family, and I got this necklace which is also from SO Keiki Jewelry.




Book. My sister gave to me.

Doughnut cutter. My sister gave to me.





That pretty much sums up my Christmas. I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!

~  <3 ichelle

3 comments:

Anything Could Happen said...

Wow! look at you Mimis! You are a professional level photographer! I need to start taking lessons from you! how did you get that photo of the fog?! it's gorgeous! I love the necklace shots and the simplicity of the shots, where there is nothing else in the background, it's great! Great job my sister! <3 <3 <3

Michelle said...

Aw, you're so sweet! I knew what I wanted the fog picture to look like, but my camera kept focusing clearly on the landscape. So I pointed the camera at the wall in my room and focused it and then, with my finger still half-pressed on the button, I took the picture out the window... Make sense? :). <3 <3

Anything Could Happen said...

yeah, that's cool :D