Thursday, December 29, 2011

CHRIST.mas

   Each year, when Christmas comes around, its different. Different feelings. Different wishes. Different thoughts. As I've gotten older I've noticed things that I've never noticed before. I know, I make it sound like I'm SO old, but I think you know what I mean. From the small discovery that opening a pomegranate is no more the involved task of getting a rag towel out, laying it out on the floor and carefully separating the seeds from the white stuff. To the bigger longing to be with all of my sisters and have Christmas the way we used to. God knows what's going on though. And that gives me a tremendous peace.
Knowing that makes me remember the real reason why we celebrate Christmas in the first place. Even though when and with whom I celebrate Christmas with changes, God is never going to.



Happy Birthday Jesus :)
                                                                                  ~ <3 ichelle

2 comments:

Anything Could Happen said...

Wow, I love that ! I wish I had read that on Christmas! haha I was missing you a whole bunch. I need to remember what Christmas is really about. :) next time! <3

Michelle said...

:) <3