Monday, February 14, 2011

Enchanted to meet you too...

Today, as I was lying in bed trying to take a nap, I got a text from one of my friends, telling me to get on the computer NOW because Adam Young had posted him singing "Enchanted", a song which is originally from Taylor Swift's newest album, Speak Now. I was finally able to get on the computer, and this is what I found:
  I already really liked this song in the first place, and Adam Young singing it made me love it even more.  Adam also posted on his blog:
I really like Adam Young's music, and, although I haven't been too impressed with some of the content in some of her newer songs, I really like most of Taylor Swift's songs as well.  But I want to say that this was a super cute way--and day--for Adam to send this message to Taylor :)
 Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! I hope you're all having a lovely one :)
 Be looking for more posts very soon!                                      
                                                                                                                   ~ <3 ichelle ~

No comments: