Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello to one and all!

I would like to formally welcome you to my blog...Welcome to my blog!
  I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now, and finally got around to it last week; and now I have finally got around to writing my first post!
  The name of this blog gets its inspiration from something my sister said, and from two verses in the Bible: Proverbs 3:3, "Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart..."; and Jeremiah 31:33, "...I will put My law in their minds, and write in on theirs hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."
  I had been trying to figure out a blog name for quite awhile, and I had thought of a lot that sounded promising, but just not quite right.  My sister said something about God writing His words on our hearts, and immediately I thought it would be perfect for a blog name.
  There are many reasons why I started a blog.  I want to share my cooking and baking ventures, maybe some photography, and my thoughts in general.  
  Thank you for taking the time to read this and any future posts you might also read :)
                                                                                                       Michelle

No comments: