Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Year's EVE...

 The new year as been here for a few weeks now, and the "newness" is already starting to slowly wear off. I don't think I have written the date wrong yet...




 I don't usually make New Year's resolutions. In fact, I don't think I've ever made a New Year's resolution. I actually came close to not making them this year... So close, that I made them a day or so after the New Year had started. But that's OK too. Better late than never :) My New Year's goals this year are: drinking more water, regularly; and going to sleep earlier... They are pretty simple goals, but I've been failing pretty terribly at them. But...all I can do is try my best and take one day at a time.

 All that said, here are some pictures I took on New Year's Eve to pass the time until midnight came...










I hope everyone had a lovely New Year's Eve :)

~ <3 ichelle

No comments: