Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's June :)

 I haven't posted for much too long, but I've been super busy of late. . .  Hopefully I still remember how to write a blog post.
  Wow, June 2nd already! I remember when it was January and I thought the end of the school year would never come. But sure enough, it's almost here.


Good bye, May.

   At the moment I am trying to find an egg-less, low-ish-fat chocolate chip cookie dough recipe because I am going to (attempt) to make these for my graduation party on Sunday. I don't want to be stressed out by having too many things on my plate, but I think I can make them without stressing out. We'll see. . .
  I am pretty excited about my graduation party. I like planning, crafting, and picking out all the details :)  I'm just praying and trying not to stress out about things. Hopefully all goes well! :)
  Since I haven't posted anything in a bit, here's a bit of what I've been up to. . .

I made these veggie wraps for Mother's Day. 

 
 
 
 Some popovers I made. I made them in muffin tins because I don't have a popover tin. I've never made them before, and I'm not even sure that I had had them before. They were really good! I used the recipe from The Joy of Cooking cookbook.


 Then I made some huckleberry muffins using this recipe, but substituting the apples for huckleberries and adding less sugar (I used about 1 1/2 cups?). They were super good but, they sunk in the middle. Someone told me that is a sign of too much sugar? I think? I can't remember exactly. They also could have used even less sugar. I want to try making them again and see if I can make them turn out right.


And that's about it as far as cooking and baking goes.
I'll try to post again very soon! 
                                                                          <3 ichelle

1 comment:

Anything Could Happen said...

I love this post Mimis! :D Those muffins look really good.
You photograph things so well!! <3